Monday, December 30, 2013

How I Cope With My Shitty Days

Angela Mayhew-Groves, Columnist, MSnewsChannel.com

There are numerous ways I cope with my MS shitty days. All depends on my capabilities. I mean I'm always tired and feel run down, but my emotions play a huge role.

On the most part, I have a positive outlook on life. However, MS really can be a real motherfucker! One can only take so much before one snaps. You know?

With that being said, I have found numerous ways to help me through these shitty days. I enjoy listening to good music, writing, and watching movies. My kids and close friends help me to laugh. My kids and I play games and watch scary movies to help distract me.

Lastly, it helps me a lot to interact with others like myself. It feels comforting to me to be able to turn to Facebook for that extra and much needed support. For  one to know that they have others on this horrific yet comical ride with MS is just awesome. We are in this together my MS family and I thank you and Stan's Angels.

Much love.